We offer direct enrollment to the most prestigious institutions in Italy. That's why our prices are much lower than the prices for the same programs offered by other study abroad providers. Furthermore, you can choose a study abroad program option that suits your specific learning needs and budget.
Make a budget plan that guides you in handling your money.
The amount of money you need for living expenses is greatly determined by:
- the currency exchange rate
- the cost of living in the city where you are studying
- your lifestyle, and
- how much independent travel a student plans to do while abroad.
In determining your potential expenses for the semester, you should calculate your expenses on campus, (i.e. books, entertainment, meals, etc.), while factoring in travel expenses, an emergency fund, and other excursions or supplies. Money needed per semester varies depending on students' preferences. Students on a small budget spend between 1000 - 2500 Euro per semester and on a lavish budget can spend as much as 4000 Euro or more per semester. The above amounts cover your expenses not included in tuition and housing fees (except airfare).
Here are a few suggestions to keep your costs down:
- Walk whenever you can or use public transportation rather than taxis (you'll see more and feel better too).
- Avoid impulse buying.
- Shop for groceries for lunches rather than eating out.
- Keep a record of your expenses.
- Combine trips so as to get several things done at once. It will save time and money if you plan ahead for your trips by talking to those who have been there before and going over your guidebook.