All English Junior Summer Camps for children and teens have the following features:
- All camps in different countries are exclusively located at the most prestigious areas.
- After their morning language classes, campers from all over the world share cultural workshops, art projects, trips, entertainment and sports with free time to get to know each other in an active environment.
- Our staff encourages campers to build friendships while providing energetic, highly involved supervision.
- 24-hour supervision is guaranteed.
English Summer Camps in Ottawa and Toronto, Canada:
Age: 6 - 18 years old. In the mornings, students attend classes taught by professional language teachers. Afternoons and weekends are packed full of sightseeing, sports and cultural activities led by trained and dynamic activity leaders.
In the mornings, students attend classes taught by our professional language teachers.
Afternoons and weekends are packed full of sightseeing, sports and cultural activities led by the trained and dynamic activity leaders.
There are three options:
- Day Camp
- Camp with Homestay Accommodation
- Camp with Residence Accommodation
English Junior Summer Programs in Dublin, Ireland: give your children a unique opportunity to learn English and enjoy summer in Ireland. Our English summer camps hosted almost 6,000 students last year. We offer the widest range of junior residential programs in Ireland, with four centres in Dublin and six centres around the country, including: Cork, Galway, Limerick, Sligo, Waterford and Tralee. We offer our students an unrivalled selection of quality junior English language courses at our outstanding centres.
Summer Camps in Switzerland
- Lakeside Campus: the Summer program organized in Lausanne from the end of June to mid-August is designed for students from 14 years of age and adults. Along with language courses, students take full advantage of everything that a culturally rich city on the shore of Lake Leman has to offer.
- Alpine Campus: on top of the language courses, a wide range of activities and excursions are organised in the afternoons and weekends for all of our students. Especially designed for the 12-16 year olds, this summer program will satisfy even the most demanding of participants!
Junior Summer Camps in England:
The camp programs take place in Southampton on the South Coast (for 12-17 year olds), Nottingham in the centre of England (for 10-17 year olds), Kingston on the edge of London (for 14-18 year olds) and Reading in the centre of the south (for 10-17 year olds). All locations offer an extensive range of cultural, leisure, entertainment and shopping facilities.
International Junior English Summer camp in San Francisco offers learners aged 12 - 17 from all over the world the opportunity to improve their English language skills whilst enjoying a varied and exciting activity program