The English language school in Fort Lauderdale was founded in 1992 and is a modern, self-contained learning center sharing a property with our student hotel.
Fort Lauderdale is only 15 minutes from the beach and 20 minutes from the city center. Buses for most local destinations stop outside the school. Nearby are charming shops, a variety of restaurants and cafes, a public library, a unique snorkel trail and a teeming coral reef. There are 13 modern classrooms, wireless internet access throughout the school as well as a fully equipped multimedia center with free internet access.
The outdoor tropical patio and nearby swimming pool, jacuzzi and fitness center are great settings for meeting friends.
- Reception area
- A large multi-media center with free Internet access
- School located on a shared property with our student hotel
- 13 classrooms
- Outdoor patio where students can socialize
- Swimming pool for the use of all students
- 12 computer assisted language learning stations for grammar and vocabulary studies
- On-site reservations for excursions, car rentals, cruise and hotels
- Founded in 1992
- Number of Teachers: Full time: 4, Part time: summer 48, winter 20
- Maximum number of students: 200
- Average number of students in Florida's summer: 180
- Average number of students in Florida's winter: 80
- Nationality mix: Western Europe - 75%, Eastern Europe - 15%, Central and South America - 4%, Asia - 3%
- Peak enrolment season: July and August
- Low enrolment season: December and June