Our Junior Summer Camp in Oxford is based at Oxford Brookes University, Wheatley Campus, making this an ideal choice for students looking for the classical Oxford experience. The campus is held to be on the UK's leading modern campuses, offering the highest standards of accommodation, leisure and teaching facilities.
Students study for 20 lessons per week in international classes of up to 15 students. Each lesson lasts for 50 minutes. On their first day students take a test to ensure they are placed in an appropriate level. There are six levels of study, from beginner to advanced. All students receive an end-of-course certificate.
All our teachers are graduates with recognised TEFL certificates, and are extensively briefed on the particular needs of young learners. The language is brought to life through a vibrant and functional approach. In addition to formal language skills training, lessons include project work, videos, games and use a wide variety of modern English language teaching resources.
On arrival students can add one of three English Plus language options - all available at no extra cost:
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks
- Summer Programs for students from 12 to 17 years of age
- 20 lessons per week in the mornings
- Residential accommodation in single en-suite rooms
- All meals
- 2 full day excursion2 per week
- 3 half-day excursions per week
- Afternoon and evening activity programme
- Close supervision and 24-hour emergency telephone number
- Welcome pack - including a free Student bag
- Placement test
- Leaving certificate
Click here to review 2020 schedule.