The Spanish Business Course is a Spanish course with a specific objective. It is a specialized course. It looks to ensure fast and complete progress, fostering the knowledge of the economic and business world and expanding vocabulary and the use of specific terms in the Spanish business world.
Theory is combined with onsite visits to relevant companies and institutions. We use a dynamic method and audio-visual materials. The course includes:
- 20 hours per week
- 8 hours of business Spanish
- 4 hours of grammar and vocabulary
- 4 hours of conversation
- 4 hours of reading and writing
- Courses starting every Monday throughout the year
- Minimum 1 week stay
- 40 hours: Certificate awarded
- 80 hours: Diploma awarded
- Average class size: 5 - 8 maximum
- Cultural activities
In being such an intensive course it is taught from Monday to Friday, 9.30 to 1.30, divided into 2 sessions.
- The first, from 9:30 am to 11:30 am is dedicated to general questions about the language and Spanish language acquisition
- The second, from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm tackles Spanish-specific business topics and activities
The classes tackle topics such as:
- Business: general questions
- Human Resources: people and negotiation
- Marketing and Publicity
- Buying and Selling: commercial letters
- Import and Export: payment documents, Incoterms...
- Finances: banking, means of payment, the Stock Exchange
- Spanish and Hispano-American organizations: constitutions, political organization, society
- Business negotiations
- Legal matters
The course is available in three levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.