Spanish Language School is a private Spanish language school in Panama City, Panama, that helps you learn spanish by offering Spanish language courses to students from all over the world.
Our Spanish language school was founded in 1994 in Panama City, Panama. Our school is a small, friendly school located in Altos del Chase, 20 minutes from downtown and only 5 minutes away from the most accessible and only seasonal dried forest in Latin America - Parque Natural Metropolitano.
People have come to learn Spanish at our school in Panama from many different parts of the world. Past students have travelled from United States, Canada, Europe, Korea and Japan.
They have included:
- People looking for a different type of holiday in a unique destination.
- Retirees who want to embrace and enjoy the culture of their new country.
- Executives of corporations such as Samsung and LG Electronics.
- Spanish teachers who are not native Spanish speakers.
- Diplomats based in International Embassies in Panama, from countries includingUSA, Korea, Russia and Italy.
- Doctors and nurses dealing with Spanish speaking patients.
- Lawyers, especially international lawyers representing Latin American clients in the USA.
- People working in Research Institutions i.e., Smithsonian Tropical Research Institution.