Tokyo, the seat of the Government of Japan and home of the Emperor, is the capital of Japan. The twenty-three special wards of Tokyo, although each administratively a city in its own right, constitute the area informally considered as the "city of Tokyo" and are collectively one of the largest cities in the world with a total population of over 8 million people. The total population of the prefecture exceeds 12 million. The Greater Tokyo Area, centered on Tokyo but also including Chiba, Kanagawa, and Saitama, is the most populous metropolitan area in the world with a population of over 35 million people.
Architecture in Tokyo has largely been shaped by Tokyo's history. Twice in recent history has the metropolis been left in ruins: first in the 1923 Great Kanto earthquake and later after extensive firebombing in World War II. Because of this, Tokyo's current urban landscape is one of modern and contemporary architecture, and older buildings are scarce. Tokyo also contains numerous parks and gardens.
Japanese Language school in Tokyo was founded in 1992 with the aim of providing first class Japanese courses in a well structured setting. Now students from 35 to 45 countries are coming to our school to learn Japanese language and culture.
Currently we have students from USA, Russia, Spain, Canada, UK, France, Denmark, Romania, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Columbia, Turkey, Peru, Senegal, Venezuela, China, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, Mongolia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Belarus, Ukraine, Laos, Brazil, Austria, Slovakia and Pakistan.
We believe you should choose to learn Japanese at our school in Tokyo for the following reasons:
- Our language centres are internationally recognised , inspected and well known.
- Our school in Tokyo have convenient central location and feature attractive modern facilities.
- Courses at all levels are run year round.
- Our method combines intensive teaching in small groups with a personal and communicative approach and a friendly atmosphere. This keeps motivation high as students progress fast and with ease.
- A clear course syllabus, frequent host family checks, detailed entry and exit questionnaires and clear complaint procedures underline our commitment to quality and quality control.