All courses are taught in English.
Our schools in Italy offers the opportunity for international students to learn not only about the ways of business management but also about themselves as potential leaders, allowing themselves to develop their own skills in the fields of international business and management. Students can seek to understand the macroeconomics which play a vital role in the world of business, as well as the relationship between government and business and between government and society.
As a key component to any business, marketing is explored deeply on the international scale, in the fashion field, and via the Internet, which is revolutionizing and affecting the way marketing and business is conducted. Then, typical to the multicultural experience of Italy, International Business students are offered a detailed analysis of the EU as a powerful, rapidly developing international force in today's world.
International Business Study Abroad Program in Rome.
International Business courses offered in Rome (each course is 3 credits / 45 hours):
- Introduction to International Marketing
- Leadership in Business Organizations
- European Policies and Law
- International Project Management and Fundraising
- The Global Economy
- Behavior in Businesses and Organizations
- Economic Geography of the Mediterranean Region
- Global Business and Society
- Approaches to Management
- Business Law and the Global Challenge
Click here to review Dates and Fees