All courses are taught in English.
Rome, the Eternal City, boasts centuries of history and art, ranging from ancient Rome to Renaissance, Baroque to Neoclassicism. All of Vatican City is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, in and of itself hosting masterpieces by Botticelli, Bernini, Michelangelo and countless others.
With unparalleled access to museums, festivals, and artists, study abroad site in Rome provide a truly rich environment for studying Art History.
Art History Study Abroad Program in Rome.
Art History courses offered in Rome (each course is 3 credits / 45 hours):
1. Introduction to Art History
2. Lost Symbolisms and Secret Codes in Art
4. Renaissance Art at the Italian Courts
5. High Renaissance and Mannerism
6. Baroque Rome
7. Modern European and Italian Art
Click here to review Dates and Fees