Our Greek Language school in Thessaloniki is a School of Greek dedicated to foreign students willing to learn the Greek language and to fully live the most typical aspects of the Greek culture. Our school operates since 1972 and is located in the city center of Thessaloniki.
Thessaloniki is the second-largest city in Greece and the capital of Greek Macedonia. The city is renowned for its festivals, events and vibrant cultural life in general, and is considered to be Greece's cultural capital. The city was founded in 315 B.C. by Cassander, king of Macedonia, and was named after his wife, a half-sister of Alexander the Great. A walk in the city center and the castles of the city will reveal its long and important history, with many remarkable Byzantine monuments, the Roman pillars, the Paleochristian and Byzantine churches, the Ottoman mosques, the synagogues, the Jewish markets and the elaborate mansions, where the well-off of the old times used to live.
The museums, the artistic and cultural events, the international exhibitions and the festivals, in combination with learning the Greek language, are just a few of the reasons why a student should visit Thessaloniki.
Our Greek language programs are flexible enough to allow it to be tailored to each student's needs. This means optimal learning success. We offer Greek group courses, Private Greek courses, Business Greek Courses and more. On all Mondays of the year you can begin any of these programs. On arrival you will take a placement test so that the best possible program is chosen for you.
Our teachers are highly qualified, selected among the most prominent graduated profiles and with an international experience, whilst our method of teaching is the result of years of practice and improvements.
Ten reasons to enroll in our school:
- Our smile.
- Our experience (since 1972).
- Our small in number classes.
- The fact that we pay individual attention to our students.
- Our fully equipped, organised and modern environment.
- The variety of programmes offered.
- Our willingness to face up to the special needs of every student, by preparing special programmes.
- The fact that we offer knowledge about Greek history, music, culture and not just about the Greek language.
- The fact that we like what we do - both teaching and hospitality.
- Our warm and honest smile as a result of the above.