London Central is a big, lively, friendly English language school with some of the best facilities of any language school in England! On average, 70 different nationalities study at our school in Central London each year. Our school in Central London has an average of 300 - 400 students every week throughout the year and a maximum of around 550 in the summer.
At London Central English Language School, you will enjoy our first class teaching and academic facilities, together with the excitement of being based in the centre of London. You will find us in the very heart of the city, just minutes' walk from London's number one tourist attraction - the British Museum.
London Highgate is situated among the attractive villages of north London and only minutes from the underground station and provides a comfortable and relaxing learning and living environment only 25 minutes from the centre of London. Our CELTA Training center in London Highgate is located in a beautiful traditional English building with spacious and attractive gardens where we often hold barbecues and parties in the summer. Students at London Highgate can enjoy:
- Lively village life in the shops, restaurants and bars of Highgate, Muswell Hill, and Crouch End
- Good local facilities such as cinemas, parks, swimming pools, and tennis courts
- Homestay and Residence accommodation near to the college
- A café and conservatory with free internet access
- An elegant library for private study
- A computer classroom with internet access and a DVD library
- Interactive whiteboard facilities
- Film projectors
- Wi-Fi throughout the building
- A wide range of learning and teaching resources
- A student canteen serving excellent home-cooked food
- A beautiful English-style garden used for barbecues, garden parties, and lessons in the summer
One of the many advantages of our school in London Highgate is the convenience of being close to your homestay. The residential location of the school allows us to offer a wide range of high quality homestays within easy travelling distance - often under 30 minutes from the school. Alternatively our Accommodation Officer can arrange for you to stay in a local student residence or hotel; we can also help you find private rental accommodation if you prefer. For full details of our accommodation options please see Accommodations page of this online brochure.