If you are looking for a formal English language qualification that is recognised by employers and many educational institutions worldwide, then enrol in one of our Cambridge exam classes - PET, FCE or CAE. These classes prepare you for English language examinations conducted regularly by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations Board.
Hours of Study Per Week: 22.5 hours per week face to face teaching + 4 hours optional Guided Independent Learning
Why Study Cambridge with Us?
- Weekly practice tests so you can monitor your progress PLUS a 2 day camp in the Blue Mountains with your teacher to focus on intensive exam practice
- Learn strategies to help you achieve the best possible exam result
- Highly qualified teachers with Cambridge examiners on staff
- Select from 3 courses - PET, FCE, CAE
- Excellent nationality mix - students from Europe, South America and Asia
Cambridge Preparation (PET) - The Preliminary English Test class teaches the English language skills needed to survive in social and work situations in an English speaking environment. English Level: Lower Intermediate to Intermediate.
Cambridge Preparation (FCE) - The First Certificate in English class will provide you with a good grounding in grammatical aspects of English and develop your skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking. English Level: Intermediate to Upper Intermediate
Cambridge Preparation (CAE) - The Cambridge Advanced English class is designed for students with a high level of proficiency in English who are already working in English or will be working in English in the near future. English Level: Upper Intermediate to Advanced General English or successful completion of FCE at B pass or higher.