Our English Language School in Brisbane offers a caring environment with a range of English as a Second Language courses and activities to meet all your English learning needs. Our friendly staff and teachers will make your time with us an unforgettable experience.
Brisbane is located on the banks of the Brisbane River and is surrounded by the beautiful Moreton Bay and a series of spectacular mountain ranges. With a population of 1.6 million and a warm sub-tropical climate, Brisbane offers an active yet relaxed way of life. The city features great galleries, cinemas, pubs, shopping and bustling weekend markets.
The city is ideally placed between Queensland's famous Gold Coast and Byron Bay to the south and the Sunshine Coast to the north. The Great Barrier Reef and its many beautiful island resorts are only a few hours away by car or train. With a wide range of weekend travel options, Brisbane is both a perfect holiday and study destination.
What makes our English Language school in Brisbane unique?
- Located in Australia's fastest growing capital city, also host to the country's best and most famous theme parks
- Personal and warm atmosphere in a supportive learning environment
- Quality programs and experienced teachers
- Range of nationalities - make new friends from all around the world
- Daily afternoon activities program
- Daily afternoon seminar program
- General English options program - you choose what you would like to study each afternoon
- Weekend Activities Program - full day and overnight trips
- Wednesday Afternoon Clubs - cooking, movies, excursions and self-study
- Work placement options