All students are accommodated at the residence of University of British Columbia. Students will be accomodated in single and twin study bedrooms. The residence features on-site computer room with internet, fitness centre, lounge & media area, study lounge on every floor, outdoor seating areas.
Sports facilities: Sports Centre, ice hockey arena, swimming pool, tennis courts and playing fields are near the residence.
Facilities: Computer room, game room, fitness room in the dormitory complex.
- Fully furnished 1 and 2-bedroom suites
- Wireless Internet throughout building and the campus
- Fitness center
- Laundry facility
- Lounge and media area
- Outdoor seating areas
- Flex space suitable for classroom activity, media presentation, seminars, etc.
- Music practice rooms
- Full bathrooms; tubs with shower heads
- Kitchenette with full-size refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, and sink
- In-room control of heating and air conditioning
- Furnished bedrooms giving each student an open closet, dresser, desk, study chair, and twin-size bunkable bed with an extra-long mattress; linens not provided
- Living areas furnished with sofa, chair, end table, media stand, and study/dining table with four chairs
The accommodation is very safe - our staff live on-site, and the residence has its own 24-hour security:
- 24-hour security at lobby desk
- Monitored closed-circuit surveillance camera in garage and building
- Card-access control system for building entryways
- High-security key system on individual suites and bedrooms
- CUNY public safety department patrol
- Intercom emergency contact boxes in every lounge area
- Lighted courtyards and building exteriors
- Fire and safety devices, including horn and strobe alarms
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler systems in common areas and bedrooms
Note: All students joining the Junior Sumer Camp in Vancouver MUST stay at the school residence for the duration of the program. We do not offer host family accommodations or Day Camp at this location.
Click here for camp Prices and starting dates