English Language Schools for adult learners in the United Kingdom are located in London, Bournemouth, Brighton and Eastbourne. These English Language Schools are successful, dynamic language schools with a wide range of courses for the English language learners:
- Intensive General English courses with 15, 20 or 28 lessons per week
- Cambridge Examination Preparation Courses
- IELST and TOEFL Preparation
- International Semester English courses
- University and Career Foundation courses
- Platinum Business and General English courses for Executives and Professionals
- General English plus English for Tourism courses
- Business English programs
- Medical English courses for Medical Doctors, Nurses and health professionals
- English Plus Work Experience programs
- Summer Vacation Courses for Adults and Children
- English for Teachers of English
Students come to our English schools in England from all over the world to improve their language skills. They stay at the school not only for the excellent standard of teaching but also for the friendly, welcoming staff, the high standard of personal service offered to each student and the dedication and professionalism of each staff member.
We also offer Junior Summer English Courses for children and teens in England. These summer English programs will give your children a unique opportunity to learn English and enjoy summer in the United Kingdom.
We offer International residential and day camp English programs on campuses of the UK's top universities in London, Cambridge, Oxford and other locations. We offer a package program at all our junior centers, providing quality teaching, accommodation, care, supervision and an exciting social program and activities.
Our friendly and professional teachers use cutting-edge methods in an interactive learning environment to help learn quickly. The lessons are designed to focus on building your children's communication skills and confidence in using English.
All of your accommodation is carefully selected by us to ensure that your children are comfortable and happy during their stay. They will stay in a modern and safe residence, with a range of facilities. Our welfare and support staff are
on site at all times - 24 hours a day - should your children need any help while they are with us.
Every summer camp program is packed with activities, excursions, local visits, sports, and games, all carefully designed to be both educational and fun. The program of activities and trips is chosen to be suitable for the age of your chuldren and to help them make new friends, practise their English and have fun from their very first day at the camp until they leave!
International English Summer Camps for kids and teens take place in
In 2013 we welcomed students from over 40 countries to our summer camps in the UK. From Montenegro to Mongolia and China to the Czech Republic.
- London - on campus of the famous University College London.
- Cambridge - The University of Cambridge.
- Oxford - Oxford Brookes University.
- Kingston-upon-Thames on the edge of London - Kingston University.
- Canterbury - King's School, the Britain's oldest boarding school.
- Cheltenham - Cheltenham Ladies' College. Founded in 1853.
- Nottingham - University of Nottingham is ranked in the UK's Top 10 universities.
- Southampton on the South Coast - Solent University.
English Summer Schools for Children and Teens in England offer English language classes, activities and different accommodation options including host family accommodations for children and their parents or just language courses and activities without accommodations. Parent and Cild program is also available at many summer schools.
We also offer Family Courses in Central London and Brighton. Parents can study at our year-round adult schools while their children have lessons in modern classrooms just a few minutes' walk away. We offer breakfast only or half-board accommodation in our host families as part of the package. Alternatively, for a more independent option, we can help you to arrange apartments or hotels on request.
All our English Language schools in England and UK Junior Summer Camps are accredited by the British Council.
Whether you are a teenager, a university student, executive or professional, and whatever is the reason for improving your English language skills, you will find English language learning program to match your learning needs and budget.