Do you want to learn English with native English teachers from Canada, England and the United States on one of the best beaches in the world?
If your answer is "yes!", we invite you to review our English Language School on Boracay Island in Philippines. This is a unique English language school offering English language courses taught to international students by native English teachers from Canada, England and the United States in the place known as gateway to paradise due to its natural beauty.
In 1990, the Boracay Island was voted by the BMW Tropical Beach Handbook as one of the best beaches in the world and again in 1996 by British publication TV Quick as the world's number one tropical beach In 2007, Boracay island topped the list of the World's Most Popular Beach according to Yahoo! Travel.
Other than Filipino (Tagalog), English is widely spoken in Boracay. We guarantee 100% English-speaking Environment outside the classroom.
10 Reasons to Join English Language School on Boracay Island:
- Students live and study with Canadian, American and British Teachers (home stay and live-in programs)
- Only Native English Speakers conduct group classes
- We are the only school in the Philippines that offers 1:1 classes with Native English Speakers (Canadian, American and British)
- Our Classes are small and allow for frequent interaction between students and teachers in and outside of the classroom
- We design programs for individuals and groups of all sizes
- Our classes are ongoing so students can join at anytime
- Our teachers have taught Children, University students and business people all over Asia
- We can custom design Long-Term or Short-Term programs for Companies, Universities, Schools or Individuals
- We have the same programs as Canadian ESL schools at a reduced price
- Our staff provides personal attention for each student
The school is situated in Bantud Manoc Manoc (near Tambisaan beach) 10 minutes from the famous White Beach. The school has 9 classrooms that cater to 50 students. We are building a new campus that will cater up to 100 students. We will move January 2nd to the new school. There is free wireless connection all around our campus, half basketball court, garden lounge area for students to hangout, cafeteria and self study area.
Learn English Language from Native English Teachers in the Tropical Paradise on the best beach in the world!