English Language schools in England, Canada and the United States have been providing English language training for executives for many years. We specialise in offering our clients high quality, tailor-made Business English, General English and specialist English courses for professionals according to students' specific needs in small groups and one-to-one.
You will complete a detailed "needs analysis" questionnaire before you start your course. This will help us assess your requirements and formulate a unique program, tailored to your needs whether for Business English, General English, or a combination of both. Once your course has started, there will be regular opportunities for you to comment on your progress to date and influence future course content with your teacher.
Topics covered in Executive English courses include remedial work on pronunciation and accent reduction and vocabulary building and writing skills, specific to your profession.
You can also study:
- Professional or commercial communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Business negotiations and discussions
- Interviewing techniques
- Conferences and meetings
- Social English for professional or commercial purposes
- Making and receiving telephone calls in English
- Written communication - for example letters, faxes, emails and reports
- Simulated business situations and role-plays
Courses for beginner, elementary and pre-intermediate students typically include more General English study than courses for higher-level students.
Executive English Courses are offered at the following schools:
- English Language School in Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- English Language School in Denver, Colorado, USA
- English Language School in Phoenix, Arizona, USA
- English Language School in San Francisco, California, USA
- London Central English Language School, UK
- English Language School in Brighton, UK
- English Language School in Vancouver, Canada