Intensive English Programs for Executives and Professionals are designed for international executives and professionals with specific English language requirements, who only have a limited amount of time available.
Our executive students are asked to complete a needs analysis before starting the course, enabling teachers to assess their particular language requirements and to formulate a program tailored to the needs of each student. Your progress is constantly monitored, and your course is adapted to meet your needs and priorities.
Special VIP Program: Combine your vacation and/or business plans in South Florida with improving your English language skills. America's best legendary resort - The Breakers Palm Beach - offeres special rates for our executive students.
The Breakers was founded on the sands of Palm Beach in 1896 by Henry M. Flagler, one of America's great industrialists, who started the trend of grand, gorgeous properties on the island.
Year by year, the resort's reputation grew and word spread, beckoning the glitterati to vacation in Palm Beach year-round. At any given time, the guest register read like a "who's who" of early 20th-century America: Rockefellers, Vanderbilts, Astors, Andrew Carnegie and J.P. Morgan, vacationing alongside US presidents and European nobility.
Today, the story of The Breakers continues, holding fast to the ideals that put it on the map-unapologetic luxury, seaside glamour and world-class service.
The package includes:
- Private English language course tailored to your specific needs. 30 lessons a week including "English Outside the Classroom". You can take classes at the Institute located in 5 minutes drive or we can send a teacher to The Breakers.
- Deluxe King or Premium King/ Double room.
- Complimentary daily valet parking.
- Wireless and high-speed internet access.
- Access to the Beach Club - a private outdoor oasis: a series of four glittering pools, dotted by 8 restaurants, bars, chaise lounges and chic bungalows.
- Access to the new 6,000-square-foot indoor-outdoor Ocean Fitness facility.
- Fitness studio with an array of classes taught by expert instructors.
Each day, The Breakers' private half mile of beach acts as a playground for a long list of watersports. Gather there to embark on an exciting scuba or snorkeling tour, taking you under the sea to explore the reefs and marine life that lie just beyond The Breakers' back door.
For scenery above the water's surface, try kayaking, paddle boarding or a ride on the resort's Hobie Cat. And for an adventure on the Atlantic that's decidedly relaxed, opt for a sunset Catamaran Cruise - the most glamorous way to see Palm Beach.
Home to Florida's oldest 18 holes and a renowned contemporary course, The Breakers is the envy of the golf world.
The Breakers offers guests 10 beautifully groomed Har-Tru Tennis courts, a comprehensive Pro Shop with the latest fashions and equipment, as well as clinics and private court sessions with USPTA/USPTR-certified professional instructors.
Photos all provided by The Breakers. "Courtesy of The Breakers Palm Beach".
Click here to review prices.
Intensive English Program for Executives and Professionals can be focused on General English, Business English, American English Pronunciation & Accent Reduction and special English courses such as:
For executives and professionals who work in a specific industry, we can offer specialist courses:
We also offer:
All specialist courses can be combined with General English and/or Business English as well as being taken by themselves.
Intensive English Programs for Executives and Professionalss are offered in small groups and one-to-one.
Requirements and class size
- Group class size: Maximum 4, minimum 2 executive students
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum duration: 1 week
- Level: beginner to advanced
At our school in West Palm Beach, we provide executive classrooms equipped with:
- Free broadband Internet
- Free email access
- TV and video
- Daily newspapers and business periodicals
We offer three formats of Intensive English Programs for Executives and Professionals:
- Mini-Group Executive English Courses with 20 lessons a week in the morning or afternoon, Monday through Friday. Choose this program if you want maximum contact with international colleagues and require a more general approach to Platinum English.
- Combination of Mini-Group and Private One-to-One Executive English Classes. Choose this program if you want to combine contact with international colleagues with very specific input sessions relating to your particular professional field.
- Private One-to-One Executive English Classes with 15, 20, 25, 30 and 35 lessons a week. Choose this option for maximum intensity and progress, with a program designed solely to meet your objectives and needs.
Executive Courses start every Monday.
||from 1 week
||Beginner to Advanced
|Lessons per week
||20 mini-group lessons a week
|| from 9:00 am to 12:15 pm, Monday through Friday
||maximum 4, minimum 2 executive students. If there is only one student in the group class, the number of lessons is reduced to 10 one-to-one lessons a week.
||21 years of age
|Prices and Dates
||Click here for prices and starting dates.