Our University Placement Service will help you enter any university, college, community college, or vocational school in the U.S. After you complete your English program at English Language School in Denver, we will help you select and apply to the school that's right for you.
University Placement Service Highlights:
English Language School in Denver will do the following:
- Provide a personal academic advisor who will help you choose the best school for you, your interests, and your academic objectives.
- Guide you through the research, paperwork, and application procedure for entering a college, university, or vocational school.
- Assist with credential evaluation to certify your transcripts or credentials.
- Set up appointments and campus visits to schools in which you are interested.
- Translate any documents necessary for college placement.
University Partner Program:
Some colleges and universities require a TOEFL score. However, English Language School in Denver has a partnership with several colleges and universities that will accept our graduating students without a TOEFL score. The following is a list of some of the schools we work with.
And many vocational schools and community colleges in the Denver area.
Graduating English Language School in Denver students may enter a local community college with our recommendation. There are many advantages to considering a community college, including cost, convenience, and often smaller classes. In addition, many community colleges don't require a declared major until the second year if you are not yet sure what your major will be.
Return to the Top