Academic English Program (AEP) offers the following:
- Academic Classes: 23 hours a week of Mini-Group language classes. After being placed in appropriate level, students study English that is focused on achieving academic success at American colleges and universities. The subjects include the following:
- Academic Reading amd Vocabulary
- Academic Writing and Grammar
- General Study skills
- Exam Preparation, Including TOEFL, GRE and GMAT
- University Placement: We provide assistance researching schools, making information requests, completing applications, writing cover letters, and all other steps required to place students in a range of colleges and universities across the country.
- Testing Services: The school offers a wide variety of tests and test preparation services, including the following:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language - Internet-Based Test)
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication)
- UMPT (University of Michigan Placement Test) to monitor progress
Academic English Program Calendar:
You can start the program from any term!
Return to the Top