The best time for youngsters to improve and develop their athletic skills is the summer! In addition to normally scheduled afternoon sports activities, we offer the "optional sports" listed below.
- Due to scheduling conflicts, students who enroll in our optional sports programs may not always be able to participate in all of the other camp activities.
- Each camp offers a different set of options.
- Spaces for these optional sports are limited, so we encourage parents to register their child as soon as possible if interested.
- You must book and pay for optional sports at least two weeks before the student's arrival.
- Only 1 optional sport is available per two-week camp period.
- Once the student's program has started it is not possible to cancel the optional sport.
Optional Sports in Marbella "Alborán"
Tennis - 12 hours per two-week period
This course is suitable for all levels. Students take lessons at El Casco, a nearby tennis school, 3 days per week for 2 hours each day.
Golf - 18 hours per two-week period
Marbella is a golfer's paradise, so where better to begin playing or improve your game? We take our students to a wonderful course 3 days a week for 3-hour sessions. Equipment (clubs and balls) are provided by the clubhouse.
Horseback riding - 8 hours per two-week period
Riding classes are normally organized into one hour lessons, five days per week. Depending on their level, students are taught various riding techniques, such as mounting, how to properly sit on a horse, galloping, totting and other skills.
Paddleball - 12 hours per two-week period
The sport of paddleball arrived in Spain fairly recently, and it has grown in popularity with such speed that it is now one of the preferred activities of young Spaniards. To reflect this popularity, we have scheduled lessons into our program at El Casco. Students take 2-hour lessons, 3 afternoons per week with a maximum of 4 students per group.
Swimming - 8 hours per two-week period
Students who want to learn to swim or perfect their strokes can take 1 hour lessons 4 days per week in our camps' pools.
Return to the Top