Intensive and Super-Intensive General Spanish courses are the most popular courses among our students. These courses are designed for people of any age who wish to learn Spanish as quickly as possible.
The course is offered for all Spanish levels - from absolute beginners to advanced. You can study from one week to an academic year. In addition to the group language classes, you have the option of attending an extra and completely free daily class covering different topics of Spanish culture.
In the Intensive course you will have 4 Spanish classes from Monday to Friday in groups of a maximum of 8 students. If you need to advance more quickly in oral communication we recommend you go for the Super-Intensive course, with 2 extra daily classes based on oral and written communication practice.
You will have lively and interactive Spanish classes: each day, the class takes you one step closer to achieving your goal: to communicate more and better in Spanish. For this reason, we integrate all skills in the classroom, combining various tasks and activities:
- Reading, analysis and debates on Spanish newspaper articles.
- Telephone conversations in Spanish.
- Viewing and discussing Spanish movies.
- Listening to Spanish songs.
- Debates on a range of current affairs in Spain and worldwide.
- Learning Spanish grammatical rules in context.
You can receive academic credit for Spanish language courses at our school. For more information please review "U.S. College Credit" page.
Group Spanish Courses
|Starting dates: Any Monday
25 lessons per week
30 lessons per week
|1 - 4 weeks
||215 per week
||325 per week
|5 - 11 weeks
||200 per week
||315 per week
|12 - 31 weeks
||190 per week
||305 per week
||170 per week
||295 per week
- Morning or afternoon classes take place between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm (during summer 8:00 am - 9:00 pm)
- Each class lasts 50 minutes