Spanish Culture and Civilization is for people that have interest in the Spanish culture and civilization. The program is 10 hours.
Minimum level required: A2
The course is offered as a private or semi-private course (semi-private courses are offered for two students with the same level arriving together).
- Basic information. Climate. Population.
- Territorial organization
- Clichés and stereotypes
2. Society and the family
- The Spanish family
- Spanish society
- Aging of population
- Young people
- The Spanish and their concept of time
- Timetables for public establishments
4. Spanish customs
- Social interaction
- Spain as a culture of contact
- Use of tú and usted
5. Leisure time. Bars and restaurants
- Types of premises
- The art of eating tapas