Dates of the Junior Camp:
July 1 - August 12, 2018
All arrivals and departures are on Sundays. The minimum course length is 2 weeks.
- Residential Camp Program fees:
2 weeks: $3685.00
3 weeks: $5295.00
4 weeks: $7035.00
- Day Camp Program fees:
2 weeks: $2085.00
3 weeks: $2895.00
4 weeks: $3835.00
- Residential Camp Program + 3-day weekend trip to Los Angeles:
2 weeks: $5495.00
3 weeks: $7100.00
A 3-day weekend trip to Los Angeles is included for those students attending the program starting on July 1, 2018.
- Application fee: $100.00
- Airport transfer - San Diego International: $180.00
- Airport transfer - Los Angeles International: $500.00
All arrivals and departures should be on Sundays. Saturday arrivals and departures are arranged subject to availability. Please let us know in advance so we can arrange suitable airport transfers. If students do need to arrive or depart on a Saturday, there will be an additional supplement of $100.
Any extra nights at the residence due to a Saturday arrival or departure will be charged at USD 270 per night per student and are subject to availability.
Program Fee includes:
- 20 lessons per week in the mornings
- Residential accommodation in twin rooms
- All meals. *
- 1 full day and 4 half-day excursions
- Afternoon and evening activity program*
- Close supervision and 24-hour emergency telephone number
- Welcome pack - including a free Student bag
- Placement test
- Leaving certificate
* Meals are not included in the Day Camp Program fees. Students must purchase lunches on their own or bring lunch to camp with them.