Dates of the Junior Camp:
June 28 - August 9, 2020
All arrivals and departures are on Sundays. The minimum course length is 2 weeks.
- Residential Camp Program fees:
2 weeks: $3,895.00
3 weeks: $5,725.00
4 weeks: $7,595.00
- Day Camp Program fees:
2 weeks: $2,295.00
3 weeks: $3,325.00
4 weeks: $4,395.00
Students may opt to attend a 6-day/6-night fun trip exploring California, in conjunction with a two or three week program. These trips are supervised by the camp staff members and all transportation is by private bus charters. Double/triple room in hotel. Meals are not included during these trips.
- Residential Camp Program + California Coastal Trip:
2 weeks (June 28 - July 17): $5,795.00
3 weeks (June 28 - July 26): $7,725.00
- Application fee: $100.00
- Airport transfer - San Diego International: $180.00
- Airport transfer - Los Angeles International: $500.00
All arrivals and departures should be on Sundays. Saturday arrivals and departures are arranged subject to availability. Please let us know in advance so we can arrange suitable airport transfers. If students do need to arrive or depart on a Saturday, there will be an additional supplement of $100.
Any extra nights at the residence due to a Saturday arrival or departure will be charged at USD 270 per night per student and are subject to availability.
Program Fee includes:
- 20 lessons per week in the mornings
- Residential accommodation in twin rooms
- All meals. *
- 1 full day and 4 half-day excursions
- Afternoon and evening activity program*
- Close supervision and 24-hour emergency telephone number
- Welcome pack - including a free Student bag
- Placement test
- Leaving certificate
* Meals are not included in the Day Camp Program fees. Students must purchase lunches on their own or bring lunch to camp with them.