You can enroll in the Study Abroad Program in Lima, Peru of any duration. We can help you design your own study abroad program in Peru according to your specific needs: you can combine Spanish Language and Academic courses for academic credit with adventure and travel or with volunteering and internship. Just contact us and our academic advisors will be happy to assist you.
You can also choose to enroll in our standard Quarter, Semester and Academic Year Study Abroad Programs in Lima Peru.
Starting dates: any Monday.
- Quarter Study Abroad Program in Lima, Peru: 12 weeksSemester Study Abroad Program in Lima, Peru: 16 weeks
- Academic Year Study Abroad Program in Lima, Peru: 32 weeks
Spanish Level: any level.
The program includes:
- Spanish group immersion classes in Lima, 20 lessons a week
- Optional: one or 2 elective courses per semester (5 or 10 one-to-one lessons a week - see Combo 1 and Combo 2 courses). You can choose from the following courses:
- Business Spanish,
- Medical Spanish,
- Spanish for Lawyers,
- Spanish Composition I and II,
- Spanish Literature,
- Latin American Culture I and II.
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfer in Lima.
- Host family (single room and full board) or student apartment (self catering) accommodations.
- Optional activities every weekend, such as rafting, mountain biking, horse back riding, a visit to Lake Titicaca, and, last but not least, to the famous ruins of Machu Picchu! A monthly activity schedule including all extra-curricular activities and excursions is published at the notice board at school.
You can receive academic credit for Spanish Study Abroad Programs at our school. For more information please review "University Credit" page.
Please contact us to request the Academic course curriculum.