Study English in New Zealand's number one alpine resort! English Language School in Queenstown is situated on the shores of Lake Wakatipu. Queenstown is surrounded by mountains, rivers and forests. Enjoy spectacular views, fresh air, clean water and a night sky full of stars!
Queenstown is a major centre for snow sports in New Zealand, with people from all over the country and many parts of the world travelling to ski at the four main mountain skifields. In recent years, Queenstown's hostels have become a popular destination for tourists from all over the world. Queenstown provides adventure tourism during the day and a vibrant nightlife scene during the evenings.
Locally, Queenstown has a reputation as one of New Zealand's wine and cuisine centres. Neighbouring, historic Arrowtown also features excellent restaurants and bars, and Queenstown lies close to the centre of a small wine producing region, reputed to be the world's southernmost. Pinot noir produced in this area fetches premium prices.
Choose to study at English Language School in Queenstown and you will get:
- Quality teaching since 1993. Our English teachers are all professionally qualified and come from different countries.
- Quality English courses approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority and audited to strict English New Zealand standards. The Queenstown school received the government Tradenz Export Commendation award in 1998.
- Special courses such as Study and Ski/Snowboard, Study and Activity, and tourism work experience.
- Convenient location in the centre of Queenstown
- 25 minutes from the nearest ski field
- Friendly students and staff in a small school.
- Students come from many Asian, European, Pacific and South American countries.
- Student advice in several languages
- Regular barbecues and activities for all students
The School also has a division in Christchurch. All courses offered in Christchurch are the same as those offered in Queenstown including our famous Study &Ski Program. Students can transfer between the schools without extra enrolment fees and so can experience a small beautiful town and a big elegant city.