Most of our students live with a homestay family whilst studying at our English School. A family environment not only gives you a great opportunity to experience the Kiwi way of life and practice your English skills outside the classroom but is also the most cost effective option - you'll make lifelong friends too!
Our families are carefully chosen and regularly inspected so we know they will provide you with a warm, welcoming and caring home. The majority of our families are experienced hosts and have been looking after our students for many years. Just let us know any special requests at the time of booking and we will do our best to find a family to match your preferences.
Homestay offers breakfast and dinner on Monday to Friday, three meals a day on weekends.
- Breakfast: cereal, fruit, milk, toast, tea/coffee
- Lunch: sandwich, fruit, tea/coffee
- Dinner: meat or chicken, with potatoes and salad, bread, water
Some of the benefits of staying in homestay:
- Practice English with your friendly homestay family in Auckland
- Learn about New Zealand culture
- Breakfast and dinner provided Monday to Friday, three meals a day on weekends
- Laundry included (not ironing)