English Language School in Auckland has an international reputation for high academic standards, extensive activity programmes and a friendly "at home" atmosphere. The school is Government Registered as a Private Training Establishment. Our school is also a signatory to the Ministry of Education Code of Practice for the Recruitment, Welfare and Support of International Students.
Auckland is New Zealand's largest city and was recently voted as having the 5th highest standard of living in the world. It lies on a narrow stretch of land between the beautiful Manukau and Waitemata harbours. Auckland, also known as the 'City of Sails', is regarded by many as the gateway to New Zealand. Popular destinations such as Rotorua, the Bay of Islands and Taupo are only a few hours away and are perfect for a weekend away. Alternatively, Piha, the Waitakere ranges and Waiheke Island are ideal for day trip.
Locally, Auckland has a reputation as one of New Zealand's wine and cuisine centres. Neighbouring, historic Arrowtown also features excellent restaurants and bars, and Auckland lies close to the centre of a small wine producing region, reputed to be the world's southernmost. Pinot noir produced in this area fetches premium prices.
Choose to study at Language Schools New Zealand - Auckland and you will get:
- Quality teaching since 1993. Our English teachers are all professionally qualified and come from different countries.
- Quality English courses approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority and audited to strict English New Zealand standards. The Auckland school received the government Tradenz Export Commendation award in 1998.
- Special courses such as Study and Ski/Snowboard, Study and Activity, and tourism work experience.
- Convenient location in the centre of Auckland
- 25 minutes from the nearest ski field
- Friendly students and staff in a small school.
- Students come from many Asian, European, Pacific and South American countries.
- Student advice in several languages
- Regular barbecues and activities for all students