Dates of the Junior Camp:
June 25 - August 13, 2017
All arrivals and departures are on Sundays. The minimum course length is 2 weeks.
- Residential Camp Program fee: $1,945.00 per week
- Day Camp Program fee: $1,155.00 per week
- Application fee: $100.00
- Airport transfer:
JFK and La Guardia - $160.00
Newark Liberty International - $200.00
Program Fee include:
- 20 lessons per week in the mornings
- Residential accommodation in single and twin rooms
- All meals (day camp prices include lunch and dinner).
- 2 full day excursion per week
- 4 half-day excursion per week
- Afternoon and evening activity program*
- Return airport transfer**
- Close supervision and 24-hour emergency telephone number
- Welcome pack - including a free Student bag
- Placement test
- Leaving certificate
*Some optional activities may incur an additional charge.
** Return airport transfer is included in the package price for groups of 12 students or more. For individuals and groups of less than 12 students the following supplements apply (per student return):
All arrivals and departures should be on Sundays. Saturday arrivals and departures are arranged subject to availability. Non-Sunday arrival or departure will incur a supplementary charge of $200 in addition to the extra night charge, available on request. Any student travelling as an Unaccompanied Minor (UM) must pay our UM fee of $100 per single journey in addition to the transfer fees and any charges levied by the airline. All individual students under the age of 13 must travel as an Unaccompanied Minor and pay this fee.