Dates of the Junior Camp: July 2 - August 6, 2017
Students can join the program any Sunday during this period and study for 2, 3 or 4 weeks.
As of April 10, we have a limited number of places for the weeks on July 2, July 9 and July 30. The weeks of July 16 and 23 are completely booked.
All arrivals are on Sundays and departures are on Saturdays. The minimum course length is 2 weeks.
- Residential Camp Program fees:
2 weeks: $3990.00
3 weeks: $5820.00
4 weeks: $7660.00
- Day Camp Program fees:
2 weeks: $2045.00
3 weeks: $2960.00
4 weeks: $3865.00
- Application fee: $100.00
- Airport transfer - Tweed-New Haven Airport (HVN): $125.00 per person (for groups)
Program Fee include:
- Intensive English program
- Residential accommodation in twin rooms (Residential program)
- Three meals a day *
- Afternoon and evening activity program (5 half-day activities per week)
- One full-day excursion per week
- Close supervision and 24-hour emergency telephone number
- Welcome pack
- Placement test
- Leaving certificate
* Meals are not included in the Day Camp Program fees. Students must purchase lunches on their own or bring lunch to camp with them.