Dates of the Junior Camp:
June 14 - August 8, 2015
Students can join the program any Sunday during this period and study from 2 to 6 weeks.
All arrivals are on Sundays and departures are on Saturdays. The minimum course length is 2 weeks.
- Residential Program fee: $1,995.00 per week
- Day Camp Program fee: $1,550.00 per week
- Optional 9-day Grand America East Coast Tour: $1,495.00 *
- Application fee: $100.00
- Airport transfer - Tweed-New Haven Airport (HVN): $150
Parents may participate in the tour with their children. The price for the tour with double rooms is $1,995.00 per person.
Program Fee include:
- 5 - 6 hours of classes every day (ESL, TOEFL preparation, Science and Technology, Art, Music, Film)
- Residential accommodation in twin rooms (Residential program)
- Three meals a day (Day camp prices include lunch only)
- Afternoon and evening activity program*
- Close supervision and 24-hour emergency telephone number
- Travel accident and medical insurance
- Welcome pack
- Placement test
- Leaving certificate
*Some optional activities may incur an additional charge.