Apply Now! We have a limited number of places and most places have been already booked. All applications are considered in the order they received.
2018 Junior Summer Camp Prices and Dates
Dates of the Junior Camp: July 1 - August 5, 2018
Students can join the program any Sunday during this period and study for 2, 3 or 4 weeks.
All arrivals are on Sundays and departures are on Saturdays. The minimum course length is 2 weeks.
- Residential Camp Program fees:
2 weeks: $4110.00
3 weeks: $5995.00
4 weeks: $7890.00
- Day Camp Program fees:
2 weeks: $2510.00
3 weeks: $3595.00
4 weeks: $4690.00
- Application fee: $100.00
- Airport transfer - Tweed-New Haven Airport (HVN): $125.00 per person (for groups)
Program Fee include:
- Intensive English program
- Residential accommodation in twin rooms (Residential program)
- Three meals a day *
- Afternoon and evening activity program (5 half-day activities per week)
- One full-day excursion
- Close supervision and 24-hour emergency telephone number
- Welcome pack
- Placement test
- Leaving certificate
* Meals are not included in the Day Camp Program fees. Students must purchase lunches on their own or bring lunch to camp with them.
Other Summer Camps
for Kids and Teens
in the United States:
Family Summer English Courses for parents and kids (7 - 15):