Dates of the Junior Camp:
June 24 - August 5, 2018
All arrivals and departures are on Sundays. The minimum course length is 2 weeks.
- Residential Camp Program fee with accommodation: $1,465.00 per week
- Day Camp Program fee without accommodation: $1,215.00 per week
- Application fee: $100.00
- Airport transfer - Los Angeles International: $100.00 (each trip)
All arrivals and departures should be on Sundays. Saturday arrivals and departures are arranged subject to availability. Non-Sunday arrival or departure will incur a supplementary charge of $200 in addition to the extra night charge, available on request. Any student travelling as an Unaccompanied Minor (UM) must pay our UM fee of $100 per single journey in addition to the transfer fees and any charges levied by the airline. All individual students under the age of 13 must travel as an Unaccompanied Minor and pay this fee.
Any extra nights at the residence due to a Saturday arrival or departure will be charged at USD 270 per night per student and are subject to availability.
Program Fee includes:
- 20 lessons per week in the mornings
- Residential accommodation in twin rooms
- All meals (day camp prices include lunch and dinner).
- 2 full day excursion per week
- 2 half-day excursions per week
- Afternoon and evening activity program*
- Close supervision and 24-hour emergency telephone number
- Welcome pack - including a free Student bag
- Placement test
- Leaving certificate
All meals are provided in large, comfortable cafeterias on campus, except on excursions when a packed-lunch is given to all students. Wholesome and varied food is served and special dietary requirements can be catered for. Please advise us at the time of enrolment if a student has any special dietary requirements.