Every year Viareggio celebrates its "Carnival of Italy and Europe", with splendid day and night celebrations, floats, parades, district celebrations, masked dances and shows of every kind. During this period you can visit the "Citadel" (Carnival town), a structure that includeshangars for the creation of the floats, the papier-mache schooland the carnival museum. Carnival week course Viareggio's Carnival is the ideal place to meet different people and cultures, wich mixes tradition with universal principles like solidarity and peace.
The morning course of Standard Italian Language is designed to improve language and conversational skills, and heighten the awarness and appreciation of Italian culture.
- Orientational tour on the "Carnival of Italy and Europe"
- Guided visit to the "Citadel" (Carnival town) and museum
- Participation at shows and cultural events such as fun musical comedies and masked balls
- Participation at the Carnival parades
- Seminar on "gelati italiani" (Italian Ice Cream)
- Weekend day trip to Florence.