Italian Language School in Montepulciano is recognized in Italy by the Ministry of Public Education, in Germany - by the Länder of Berlin, Bremen, Hamburg, Rheinland-Pfalz and Schleswig-Holstein (Bildungsurlaub), and in Sweden - by the CSN.
The qulity of Italian language courses offered by Italian Language School in Montepulciano was recognized by many American Universities and several Embassies and International Institutions for the linguistic and cultural preparation of their officials. In addition, since its foundation the school has been involved in the planning, organization and realization of study programs in Montepulciano for numerous Italian and international companies:
- Iveco Magirus of Ulm/Germany, 1988-2008: intensive technical and commercial Italian language courses and special correspondence courses in foreign languages.
- The Youth Training Centre Scheme of the Lahn-Dill district in Germany, 1993, and Youth Social Centre of Wetzlar/Germany, 1994: study holidays for two groups of women on the theme of "The role of women in society and the world of work in Italy".
- The Pedagogic Academy of Klagenfurt/Austria, 1992-2001: refresher courses for Italian teachers working in middle schools in Carinthia and those hoping to become teachers in Klagenfurt and its surrounding area.
- Arbeit und Leben DGB (Federation of German Trad Unions)/VHS (Popular University) Detmold, 1994-1996: study holidays for professional school students aimed at giving them an understanding of professional training in Italy.
- VHS (Popular Universities) of Koblenz, Mannheim, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Siegen, Wedel, Biberach, Ehingen, Bergisch-Gladbach, Augsburg (Kolpingwerk) and others/Germany, 1994-2008: study holidays on the theme of "Language and Culture in Italy".
- The Technical Academy of Freiburg/Germany, Degree Courses in Social Pedagogy, 1995: study holiday aimed at giving students an understanding of professional training and the working reality of social activities in Italy.
- University of Canberra/Australia, 1996-2008: study holidays for students of the University of the Third Age.
- Institute of Technology of Chicago/USA, 1996-1999: study holidays for students studying architecture.
- Hofstra University, New York/USA, 1996-2004: study holidays for American students wishing to develop their knowledge of Italian and Italian culture.
- Participation in the "Lingua" programme as part of the European "Socrates" project, 1997-1998: organisation and running of a theatre workshop with participants from various countries in collaboration with I.U.F.M. (Institute for Teacher Training) in Amiens/France
- Participation in the "European Economic Assistant Training" programme as part of the European "Interreg II" project organised by the Academy Sörnzig (Chemnitz/Germany) for professional updating, 1997-2000.
- Hochschule für Musik, Köln/Germany,1998-2008: language training for aspiring opera singers and collaboration in opera projects carried out in Montepulciano.
- University System of Georgia, Georgia/USA, 1999-2008: study holidays for students, aimed at widening their knowledge of Italian language and culture.
- Drew University, New York/USA, 2001-2003: study holidays for students, aimed at widening their knowledge of Italian language and culture.
- Study seminar for the Deutsche Journalisten-Verband (DJV)/Germany, September 2001, on the theme of "Scandalistic journalism - The media and politics in Germany and Italy". Congress of Italian and German journalists on the theme of "Journalistic limits and quality"
- The Chamber Singers, Georgia/USA, 2002 - 2004: tour of concerts organised to develop their knowledge of Italian language and culture.
- Tetra Pak/Italy, 2003: intensive technical and commercial Italian course for the company's engineers and managers.
- The Embassies of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Denmark, Norway, France and Ireland, 2000-2008: intensive Italian language courses for diplomats.
- Venerabile Collegio and Padri Maristi of Rome/Italy, 2000 - 2005: intensive Italian courses for seminarists and priests