The Institute is recognized by the Ministry of Public Education in Italy and has recognition, accreditation and membership in a number of European and international educational organizations. In its teaching programs, Italian Art Institute in Florence collaborates with the University of Florence.
Art Institute in Florence has been approved by the US Middle States Commission on Higher Education as a Branch Campus of Marist College, with particular note on the quality of the facilities and academic environment.
Art Institute in Florence holds memberships in following associations and federations:
- FEDE (Federation of European Schools which is an advisory branch of UNESCO)
- ASILS (Association Schools Teaching Italian as a Second Language)
- FIYTO (Federation of International Youth Travel Organization)
- EAIE (European Association of International Education)
- ALTO (Association of Language Travel Organizations).
- ELIA (European League of Institutes of the Arts)
- In Sweden it is accredited to the financial system CSN for study grants and scholarships.
- In Germany it is recognized by some Federal States (Hamburg, Rheinland-Pfalz, Schleswig-Holstein) for Bildungsurlaub courses.
Return to the Top