Our English Language School in Dublin was opened in 1977. The school is located in the heart of downtown Dublin on St. Stephen's green near the main shopping streets, the fashionable Grafton Street area and Trinity College University.
We are only a few minutes walk from the tram and train stations and all main bus routes. We have the capacity for over 100 students; we run English language courses for all students from 16 to 70+ from all over the world.
Below is a description of the facilites that we have to offer at our English language school in Dublin:
- We have 10 classrooms. These include larger classrooms for general classes and smaller rooms for small groups and private lessons. The maximum number of students in a classroom is 15. The average is 12.
- We have a spacious study centre which has many computers, WiFi and printer and messenger services. Email and internet use is free. We also have a wide variety of study materials including books, readers, exam preparation material, and software. The school has WiFi in all classrooms and common areas and is free of charge to all students.
- A large area where students can relax. There are newspapers and magazines, TV and playstation. There is also a place to find information about social activities and excursions.
- There is a small kitchen area where students can make hot drinks and light snacks. There is a fridge and some cutlery.
- We have a pleasant, sunny garden where students can relax or eat lunch in warm weather.