Making friends, getting to know people and having fun is a big part of life at our English Language school in Dublin. Dubliners love to have a good time and we'll make sure you do too. There's something for everyone; social, cultural or sporting. Choose according to your budget and your interests!
In Dublin, you're never short of something to do and many of the city's main attractions are within walking distance of our school.
- Try one of the many walks where you can learn about the city and its people
- Experience the "craic" at Temple Bar with its mixture of traditional and modern live music, great food, dancing and drinking in the bars and pubs
- Learn about James Joyce, Sean O'Casey, and Samuel Becket at the Dublin Writers' Museum
- Take a journey through Dublin's history at Dublinia
- You can't be in Dublin without trying some Guinness the world famous black beer with the distinctive creamy head at the Guinness Hopstore
- Watch Gaelic football, it makes football look boring
- See some beauty at the National Botanic Gardens, 19.5 hectares on the south bank of the river Tolka
Sample Tours outside Dublin:
- Newgrange and Hill of Tara
- The Celtic Experience
- Glendalough & Powestcourt Gardens