Spanish lessons take place in the city of La Ceiba at our School. After completing the Spanish School the students take the ferry boat to UTILA (1/2 hr. ride) and stay 4 nights at the Hotel were the Dive Shop is located, all meals included during the course.
During the Scuba Diving training students spend the morning in Classroom taking scuba diving lessons and in the
afternoon they dive in the coral Reefs. Home of the Whale Shark, biggest fish of the Ocean.
- 20 hrs. Spanish lessons per week.
- 7 Days Accommodation in Host Family (Single and Double Rooms, Private Baths, 3 Meals per Day). Host Families are located in the same upper class neighborhood, 3 to 5 minutes walk.
- Grammar book and reading materials.
- Orientation Session and City Tour in La Ceiba.
- Transfer from and to the airport - Main Pier to UTILA.
- Free Internet (Fast wifi wireless).
- Coffee/Tea breaks
*This package is available from 2 weeks to 4 weeks. It cannot be combined because when students get PADI certified they spend almost the whole day in the course and by the time they finish they are exhausted to take Spanish lessons.