Our Spanish Language School in La Ceiba, Honduras offers one-to-one Spanish instruction for each student at any level - from absolute beginners to advanced students. We offer study abroad Spanish learning programs tailored to the needs of professionals in medicine, business, education and other fields; programs for families with children, Eco Tourism plus Spanish programs, and volunteer opportunities.
La Ceiba is located on the Caribbean coast of Honduras. It is the third largest city in the country and is serviced by an international airport. A ferry boat or a 20 minute flight from here takes you to the turquoise waters of the Bay Islands, Utila, Roatan and Guanaja. La Ceiba is a vibrant, lively town which beats to the rhythm of its Latin, Caribbean and Afro-Antillian culture. It is home to the Dole Fruit Company, producers of bananas, pineapples and grapefruits.
In the outskirts of La Ceiba you can discover, the "Cuero Y Salado" Wildlife Refuge which has monkeys, parrots and manatees among their 35 protected species. White water rafting and kayaking are a thrilling attraction and the beaches surrounding La Ceiba are safe and clean. You can ascend into the majestic cloud forest of the "Pico Bonito" Natural Reserve, and hike from near sea-level up to 8,000 feet. You will discover the Fauna the Flora, several exotic waterfalls and incredible views of the Caribbean Coast and the Bay Islands. The Picturesque mountain peak, "Pico Bonito" is a landmark on the north coast of Honduras and without a doubt makes La Cieba an important Eco-Tourism destination.
Why study at our Spanish language school in La Ceiba?
- Full immersion Spanish language program
- US university credits available
- One on one student teacher ratio
- Small school (capacity 20 students)
- Personalized Service
- Homestay are within walking distance from school
- Meals included in the homestay program
- Safe town
- The country has a low cost of living
- Flexible administration and personalized service
- Cultural and extra curriculum activities
- The town is easy to get around and not crowded with other students or tourists
- The Bay Islands offer the second largest coral reefs in the world after Australia