Thank you for your interest in the IPSA Consortium
Spanish Language School in Sucre, Bolivia!
The first step to enrolling is to complete an Application form as far in advance as possible. This will insure that there will be space available for you in your selected course. Students requesting accommodations should make every effort to send their information early so we may find the best match.
Normally, we must receive your application and a full payment of fees no later than 30 days before the program starts. Acceptance of late applications is subject to space availability.
How to apply?
You need to complete and return the Application. A non-refundable application fee of $75 and a tuition deposit of $200 are required with your application. The Tuition Deposit is part of the cost of your course and is deducted from the total program fees. Please note that your application will be considered only when your payment of the above fees and the tuition deposit has been received.
You may apply online via our secure online application form or you can print out a printable application form, complete it and send by mail or fax to the Enrollment Center. You will find links to both forms below:
- Online Secure Application Form. You may apply online if you pay the application and registration fees and the tuition deposit by credit card. We accept VISA and MasterCard. In our Online Secure Form, we utilize the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) authentication and RC4 128 bit encryption technology. SSL encryption protects information being transmitted across the internet to our processing center.
Click here to access our Online Secure Application Form
- Printable Application Form: Click here to access a printable Application Form, print it out from your browser, complete the form and send it by fax or mail to the IPSA Enrollment Center.
Upon receiving your application and required payments, we will send you an e-mail (or fax) confirmation and invoice within three to four business days. The confirmation will contain the details of your course and all pertinent costs. The payment of the balance of fees is due upon receipt of invoice. Your place will be confirmed only when the full payment has been received.
Payment of Fees
We accept VISA and MasterCard. In our Online Secure Form, we utilize the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) authentication and RC4 128 bit encryption technology. SSL encryption protects information being transmitted across the internet to our processing center. You will find payment details and instructions on the online secure or printable application forms.
You may also pay fees by a certified check, money order or by wire transfer (bank draft). You will find payment details and instructions on the printable application form.
In many cases, it is possible for students to transfer much or all of their financial aid to IPSA study abroad programs presented on this site. However, students should discuss specific plans with study abroad advisers and financial aid counselors well in advance of the program. It is the student's responsibility to understand the home institution's requiremnents and deadlines regarding all financial aid funds.
Students who wish to receive credit for our programs should contact the study abroad office or language department at your college or university prior to starting the program. Present your plan to them asking for detailed requirements on how to arrange credit in advance. With the detailed information from your home-campus, we can typically provide syllabae and other documentation to complete arrangements.
Other Terms and Conditions
IPSA and Member Schools are not liable in any cases of force majeure (according to the law) or for actions of the students and their consequences.
Although it is not recommended, the School can consider to accept students of 17 years old. However, in these cases the School is not liable for any responsabilities for students under 18 years old.
You are not insured against illness or accidents, theft or loss of personal possessions through the school or those offering the accommodation. We therefore highly recommend to take a personal insurance policy.
Postponement of Courses, Changes, Last Minute Bookings and Payments
- The office must receive written notification at least 14 days before your course begins in order to transfer your reservation to a later course date.
- For last minute bookings, last minute changes and late payments (arrival within 14 days) a non-refundable US$60 supplement will be charged.
- All fees are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation before the course starting date:
Cancellation fees are charged as follows, and any balance is refunded less non-refundable items (application fees, last minute booking supplement), bank fees (if any)
- More than 30 days before the course begins: $200 Cancellation Fee.
- 30 days or less, but more than 7 days before the course starting date: $200 cancellation fee plus 20% of the tuition fees.
- There is no refund if the cancellation received 7 or less days before the course starting date.
In no case money will be refunded once the course and/or lodging has started.
The School does not reimburse classes that coincide with official holidays.
Return to the Top