Our France Language school in Paris is located only a few minutes' walk from the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Elysees. The school, close to the Place Victor Hugo, is set in a beautilful town house on 3 floors with a private garden.
The school itself is in a typically Parisian building with 12 classrooms and student lounge. Free wifi access. With several bus stops and metro stations close by, access to the school is very simple wherever you are staying in Paris.
The second campus is located in the heart of the Latin Quarter, facing Notre-Dame Cathedral, only a few steps away from "l'Ile de la Cite", the Pantheon and the university quarter. Located in a historical building, right next to a typically Parisian park.
- Students from 17 years old
- Spacious, elegant & pleasant premises
- Lively neighbourhood in the heart of Paris
- Small class groups
- Tailor-made programmes & private lessons
- Accommodation service
- Cultural & leisure activities
- 12 classrooms spread over 2 floors
- Student lounge
- Drinks & snacks vending machine
- An internet area with computers
- Free WiFi access