Learn Spanish Language (individual or group lessons) and enjoy our kiteboarding classes in different beaches in Manta: Murcielago Beach, San Lorenzo, Las Pinas and more.
Playa Murciélago is a recently developed beach located within a ten minute walk of the school. This beach, which stretches for approximately one mile, offers excellent kiteboarding opportunities for all levels of students during the high season. The boardwalk along Playa Murciélago offers a variety of restaurants and small shops.
The Spanish and Kiteboarding program has 4 hours of Individual Spanish lessons and 2 hours of kiteboarding lessons, from Monday through Friday.
Each lesson is 55 minutes. The spanish courses are offered at the following times:
- Morning: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Afternoon: 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- All the equipment provided
- Instruction: personalized
- Individual or Group Spanish instruction
- Lodging with a host family (private room, all meals and laundry service)
Topics of Kiteboarding couse:
- Basic knowledge / understanding of the wind
- Equipment: Parts, set-up.
- Security systems
- Controlling the kite:
- Practice with the trainer kite
- Raising the kite in the correct position
- Four lines kite, inflatable
- Neutral points and power zones
- Self rescue
- Body dragging (practicing, controlling the kite in the water)
- Relaunching, taking the kite out of the water
Using the board:
- Exercises on the sand
- Practice using the board in the water