Housing for our programs always includes your own room. We prefer no to "double bunk" our students. You will know where and with whom you are living two weeks prior to your programs start date as long as we have your email to send the information to you.
If you are living with a family, don't expect to use their telephone. Phone cards can be purchased easily giving you access from most any public phone. Bring along small extras like alarm clock, and hangers.
- Almost 95% of our families are within walking distance.
- Some houses 5 minute bus ride.
- Family provides two meals, and lunch can be taken at University's cafeteria for $3.00 or nearby restaurants.
- If a student arrives over two days earlier from orientation date or departs over two days later from finishing date she/he must cancel $20 per day.
The following are provided within the homestay program:
- Cooking facilities
- Laundry once a week
- Pots / and pans
- Telephone (students should purchase an international calling card)
Students are charged for telephone use $ (students should purchase an international calling card)
Telephone access in the student's homestay is as follows: Students may only receive calls. Local calls are also limited. Students should plan to bring an international calling card and purchase a local telephone card upon arrival.