Costa Rica is a small country, privileged in its location just north of the equator, with various climates, flora and fauna, and is surrounded by the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. It covers a territory of 51,000 square kilometers. It's many natural attractions include more than a dozen volcanos, rain forests, and beautiful beaches. Here you are able to come into direct contact with nature in Costa Rica's many national parks, which occupy more than 25% of the country. This combination of natural wonders makes Costa Rica one of the most visited countries in Latin America.
At our Spanish Language School in Manuel Antonio we teach you Spanish skills and share cultural experiences that will allow you to experience pura vida fully. We offer mini group classes, private tutoring, or a combination of mini group and private tutoring. Our veteran teachers and friendly staff are committed to providing a quality experience for each of our students, every step of the way. We make it easy to register on-line, prepare for your trip, learn spanish in an exciting environment, and leave with the urge to visit us again.
Why choose our school?
- Mini groups to a maximum of eight students.
- Our teachers are experts at teaching Spanish to students of all levels and they are trained in OPI - ACTFL.
- We offer cultural activities and tours at reasonable prices.
- Our modern facilities house cozy and clean classrooms.
- We offer volunteer work and internship programs.