Activities such as Workshops on theater, digital design, drawing, basic guitar, digital music, digital photography, social and cultural project design, contemporary dance, as well as many excursions and social events are the integral part of our study abroad program in Chile.
To make the student's immersion program complete, we offer them excursions to tourist local places, such as Fundación Renzo Pecchenino (Museo Lukas); Museo Arqueológico Francisco Fonck (an archaeological museum); Congreso Nacional (National Congress); Valparaíso hills, landscapes and typical funiculars and/or a boat trip in the port of Valparaíso.
Weekend Excursions (*):
Some other places worthy to be visited are within the 5th region or near (4th or Metropolitan). Some of the most favourites routes are:
- Isla Negra (Pablo Neruda's Pacific Ocean house);
- Algarrobo, Zapallar, Maitencillo (beautiful beaches);
- Horcón (a small fishing village);
- Valle Nevado - ski center in the Andes mountains,
- Museo de Bellas Artes,
- Chilean Museum of pre-Columbian Art,
- Cerro Santa Luc’a,
- La Chascona (one of Pablo Neruda's homes),
- Central Market;
- La Serena,
- La Recova market;
- Archaeological museum;
- Valle del Elqui (home of important observatories);
- Monte Grande (birthplace of Nobel poet Gabriela Mistral).
(*) Optional trip. These excursions are not included in the program fee.
Return to the Top