>Take advantage of Santiago's ideal location at the foot of the Andes and Patagonia. Spanish courses plus off-days for skiing and snowboarding. With Santiago sitting at the foot of the Andes, the capital city provides great access for local skiing and snowboarding opportunities. Nearby peaks rise to over 5,000 meters (19,000 feet), giving the city a remarkable backdrop.
The ski season runs from late June through September. Most students may start classes on any Monday, however
absolute beginners need to follow the course Schedule.
- Standard Spanish course with native speakers
- Two weekly lift tickets. One ticket during the week and another on the weekend. Students may select which days go skiing based on weather conditions
- Free transportation (door-to-mountain)
- Individual Supplemental Classes - Because student will miss a day's classes each week, the program includes two one-to-one hours per week to help cover missed topics
- Student may also schedule extra hours at a low hourly rate
- Housing (optional)