Location: English Language School in Vancouver is located in the heart of the city, just moments from the shopping and entertainment hub of Robson Street, the waterfront and seabus to North Vancouver, and a 10-minute walk from Stanley Park and Vancouver's beautiful beaches.
Facilities: Established in 1991, the school is relatively small, with around 100-150 students year-round, and offers a friendly and welcoming international environment in which to study. Our nationality mix is excellent, meaning that you will be sure to make friends with students from other countries, with whom you can practise your English outside of class, while enjoying our varied and exciting social program.
The Vancouver school is equipped with excellent facilities:
- 11 spacious and comfortable classrooms
- A brand new Platinum Centre for executive clients
- A brand new on-site student cafeteria, free Internet café and student lounge
- Free Wi-fi Internet access throughout the school
- Self-access centre with a range of learning resources and personal DVD players
- Computer laboratory
- Interactive whiteboard