The Business English course is part of the Super Intensive English course, and is offered as an elective course in the afternoon.
The Business English course is designed to prepare students to use English in a present or future work situation. Students will develop English skills with a focus on business contexts and environments, and they will learn vocabulary that is used regularly in the business world. This course will help practice and enrich communication skills by using English in specific business settings and situations.
By the end of the course, we hope that you will be able to:
- Develop basic skills to deal with people in business situations
- Increase their knowledge of key business concepts worldwide
- Write and read basic business reports, faxes, and memos
- Expand vocabulary related to general business situations
- Develop confidence to deal with people and basic issues in the business world
- Identify differences and similarities between doing business in North America andin other countries
Characteristics of the Business program:
- Offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- 7 lessons per week
- From 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Maximum 8 students per class
- Duration is 3 weeks, for 6 days total
- Level requirement: Intermediate to Advanced