Location: English Language School in Toronto is located in the fashionable Yorkville area, across from the Royal Ontario Museum and prestigious University of Toronto campus. Just steps away is some of the best shopping and nightlife in Canada at the many designer boutiques and unique markets in the surrounding multicultural neighborhoods.The school is in a modern office building close to subway stations and downtown. After 28 years as one of the most established schools in Canada, we continue to offer superb facilities,dynamic teachers and friendly staff to ensure your English learning experience is rewarding and fun!
Even though our classes can accommodate up to 15 students we normally have an average of 10 to 12 students per class. This small class setting allows for our students to receive the individual attention required for them to succeed in their course of study.
Facilities: The school is in a modern office building. The facilities include:
- 29 classrooms** and 2 student lounges
- 2 multi-media computer lab (46 computers)
- 1 web-enabled classroom and an internet cafe
- Free internet access and wireless network
- Pool table,Ping Pong table
- 2 kitchens equipped with fridges ,microwaves, filtered water and vending machines.
**Some classes may be held off campus during the high season