Our TOEFL iBT preparation course is designed to help students develop the skills of listening, writing, speaking, and reading required for the test. The course is intensive and requires a lot of work on the students' part. Students will learn critical thinking skills and strategies that will help them feel confident while taking the test. The curriculum of this class is always based on the latest version of the TOEFL test.
TOEFL Preparation course (AM & PM)
- Increase your overall TOEFL score.
- Develop confidence and technique in test taking.
- Improve Accuracy in Speaking, Listening, and Reading.
- Weekly Quizzes: There will be a quiz at the end of each week in each of the four skills to check your progress.
- Assignments: You will be given homework assignments to help you learn and practice the concepts covered in class.
Your instructors will check your academic progress every session (every four weeks.) You will receive a Counseling Form or Grade Report that will tell you your progress in each major TOEFL skill: listening, speaking, reading and writing, In addition, your attendance and class participation are factors taken into account when instructors put together each student's grade report. (Our school in Ottawa uses percentage scores based on 100% to show academic progress.)
Our TOEFL preparation class features
- Effective practice of the four skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing
- TOEFL test skills and strategies
- TOEFL resources materials students can use after school everyday
- Creative learning activities
- Small classes: Maximum of 14 students per class
- Professional, experienced, attentive instructors
- Enrollment every week
- Special services