A Fun Summer of Learning & Adventure in Ottawa - 8 to 19 years
In the mornings, students attend classes taught by our professional language teachers.
Afternoons and weekends are packed full of sightseeing, sports and cultural activities led by the trained and dynamic activity leaders.
In Ottawa, students may Study English. There are three options:
Our Summer Camp Programs include:
- Day Camp
- Camp with Homestay Accommodation
- Camp with Residence Accommodation
- 20 lessons of instruction per week
- Pedagogical materials
- Afternoon activities
- All day Saturday excursions (optional)
- Airport transfers (options 2 & 3)
- Accommodation in homestay or residence (parent and child program)
- All meals
The Summer Camp in Ottawa takes place on the beautiful campus of the Saint Paul University in downtown Ottawa. Students will have access to modern classrooms, gymnasium, theatre, and spacious grounds. The campus is located at 223 Main Street and is easily accessible by public transportation.
Optional trips from Ottawa:
- Upper Canada Village (July 7, 2018: $110)
- Calypso Water Park (day trip, July 14, 2018; $110)
- Montreal and the Biodome (day trip, July 28, 2018; $120)
- Lusk Cave and Lake Philippe (day trip, Aug 4, 2018; $100)
Return to the Top