A Fun Summer of Learning & Adventure in Ottawa - 8 to 19 years
In the mornings, students attend classes taught by our professional language teachers.
Afternoons and weekends are packed full of sightseeing, sports and cultural activities led by the trained and dynamic activity leaders.
In Ottawa, students may Study English. There are three options:
Our Summer Camp Programs include:
- Day Camp
- Camp with Homestay Accommodation
- Camp with Residence Accommodation
- 20 lessons of instruction per week
- Pedagogical materials
- Afternoon activities
- All day Saturday excursions (optional)
- Airport transfers (options 2 & 3)
- Accommodation in homestay or residence (parent and child program)
- All meals
The Summer Camp in Ottawa takes place on the beautiful campus of the University of Ottawa in downtown Ottawa. Students will have access to modern classrooms, gymnasium, theatre, and spacious grounds. Public transportation is easily accessible. The campus is located near Laurier and Campus Transitway Stations, which are served by many routes, including Rapid Transit routes 94, Route 95, Route 96, Route 97, Route 98 and Route 99.
Optional trips from Ottawa:
- Canada Day Festivities - 150 years! (July 1, 2017, $20)
- Calypso Water Park (day trip, July 8, 2017; $100)
- Montreal and the Biodome (day trip, July 15, 2017; $120)
- Lusk Cave and Lake Philippe (day trip, July 29, 2017; $100)
- Canada's Wonderland in Toronto & Niagara Falls (2 days and 1 night, July 22 - 23, 2017; $340)
- Omega Safari Park (day trip, August 5, 2017; $120)
Return to the Top